Scroll to content
St Bede CofE Primary School home page

St Bede C of E
Primary School

Growing Together

SEN Support

Hampshire's Local Offer for Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities

Information, support and services for children and young people with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND)

The Hampshire County Council website offers information about Education and Childcare, Respite and Support, Equipment and Therapies, Health, and Leisure and Play, all focused around young people with SEND.


Hampshire SENDIASS - Impartial SEND Advice & Support

Hampshire SENDIASS is an impartial Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) that aims to make a positive and lasting difference for children and young people with special educational needs and/or disability (SEND) and their parents and carers. They provide timely confidential, impartial information, advice and support through online resources, at events and workshops, via their helpline service and through individual casework.


Telephone: 0808 164 5504


SOS!SEN - The Independent Helpline for Special Education Needs

SOS!SEN has been supporting families for more than 20 years to help them secure the right special educational provision for children and young people with SEND. They provide a range of information, advice and support to help parents find their way through the daunting legal and bureaucratic maze of securing SEN support for their children, with advice underpinned by current legislation and best practice.


Telephone Helpline (Open during Termtime): 0208 538 3731

National Autistic Society

The National Autistic Society website includes advice and guidance about autism and the challenges autistic people and their families face, with an online community and comprehensive directory services and support for autistic people and their families.